Introducing 3G Texas Shooter’s Supply “Competitor-12” Shotgun. This semi-automatic gun has been created for high tactical performance, precision and come in attractive Texas Shooter’s Supply CeraKote Palette finishes so you can shoot with style. This is a custom build competition semi-auto 12 Ga shotgun based of the Russian import VEPR-12 Shotgun Kalashnikov style rifle. That means Texas Shooter’s Supply has taken the basic VEPR down to the barrel and receiver, and rebuilt, with each OEM part and 922r component individually refined, honed, tuned, and balanced to create ultimate tactical performance.
Texas Shooter’s Supply “Competitor-12″ Shotgun offers complete reliability and will cycle flawlessly a wide variety and range of commercially available 2 3/4″ and 3” 12 gauge ammunition. This is very dependable, practical and low maintenance firearm for all-around use – from home defense to serious 3G competition.
- competition flared magwell
- extended ambi mag release
- low recoil stock
- ergonomic pistol grip
- Texas Shooter’s Supply muzzle break Raptor II reduces muzzle climb and recoil
- installed tri-rail system on original hand guard to maintain the weight and balance of the shotgun
Warranty: lifetime, limited
Accessories: 1×10 round magazine
Rules & Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to email@example.com
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts.
- Los Angeles, Sacramento, & San Francisco, CA: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 15rds without a FFL.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.