Texas Shooter’s Supply Limited Edition Custom AR-10 Gen 2 “ARES God of War” rifle chambered in the popular .308 round. Featuring 18″ Ballistic Advantage Premium series barrel SS416R Fluted ,with 1:10 Twist Nickel boron bolt carrier group will r a smooth action. . Ergonomic, adjustable butt-stock, custom tuned barrel and TSS “Outlaw II” muzzle brake guarantees minimum recoil and accuracy. Ergonomic Slim profile 15″ M-lok hand guard will allow any level user to create his own set up of various tactical accessories. This Rifle was created to accommodate all needs from sharp shooter to long-distance hunter.
Caliber 308 WIN / 7.62×51 NATO
Muzzle devise TSS Outlaw II
Barrel length 18″
Thread 5/8×24 RH
Bolt Carrier Group Nickel Boron
Lower 7075 T6 Billet Aluminum
Upper 7075 Skeletonized Aluminum
Type DPMS Cut
Butt-stock adjustable 6 position, ergonomic low recoil stock with riser
Grip Fab Defense, ergonomic
Charging handle Raptor Ambi
Trigger 3.5 lbs, TSS 2 stage Match
Forearm slim 15″ M-Lok
Finish Nightfall Bronze Cerakote
Weight 10 lb.
39″ with collapsed stock
42″ with fully extended stock
Comes with one 20 rd. 308 PMag magazine.*** some States restrictions may apply.
Warranty TSS Limited 5 years.
All FFL rules apply for transfer of the firearm.
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.