TSS tactical KSG-12
The one that started it all. The KSG was our first entry into the 12ga shotgun market, so naturally we had to completely redefine it by setting a new standard in both magazine capacity and overall length. Here’s the short and not-so-long of it: Legal in all 50 states, the KSG holds 6+6+1 (or 7+7+1 depending on shell length) in a 26.1” package. That’s not a typo- it holds a lot of ammo at just over two feet long. It comes standard with an 18.5″ barrel and Picatinny-style rails for mounting your favorite accessories on both the top and bottom.
You get extra capacity and standard velocity in a shotgun that measures from slightly shorter to drastically shorter in length than most tactical shotguns on the market. This is the advantage of the bullpup design that we love so much. We changed it up a bit though, our bullpup shotguns load and eject from the bottom and that’s how you spell ambidextrous.
For well over a hundred years, pump-action shotguns have stood the test of time because of their proven reliability. Eliminating variables such as gas systems is particularly important when dealing with the vast variety of shotgun loads on the market. Pump-action puts the reliability in the hands of the user.
Short in appearance and feel, the KSG hides its stout capacity and versatility very well. Boasting not one, but two magazine tubes that hold an incredible amount of shells, this pump-action 12ga gives you lots of options. The manual selector lever allows for either the world’s fastest reload, or ammunition change on the fly.
Tactical rail with extra 12 shell holder NOT INCLUEDED
TSS Custom Muzzle brake
folding front grip
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.