The US Military Modular Sleep System, or MSS for short, is a combination of sleeping components designed to allow a soldier to stay in the field under a wide range of conditions. The system is comprised of four elements. It contains:
- 4pc Sleep System
- Stuff Sack compression. Black. With 6 vertical and 3 horizontal straps. NSN 8465-01-445-6274
- Bivy cover. Woodland Camo. Gortex lining. NSN 8465-01-445-6274
- Patrol Bag. OD Green. Rated 30 to 50° F. NSN 8465-01-445-6274
- Intermediate Bag. Black. Rated 30 to -50° F. NSN 8465-01-395-1154
Military Surplus used and in functional condition.
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to email@example.com
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 15rds without a FFL.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.