• Best in Class with CREE LED with UTG Uniquely Designed Integrated Reflector & Bulb (IRB) for Superior Light Performance
• 24mm IRB Provides a Preset Flood Focus Beam for Quick and Clear Identification
• Aggressively-shaped Bezel Head and Blunt End Cap for use as a Force Multiplier During Self Defense Measures and Techniques
• L-shaped Design Stays Securely in the Hand with Ambidextrous Push Button and Lumen Control Pad Activation
• Integral User Configurable Brightness Regulator with Memory Function Scalable from 400 to 20 Lumen
• Textured Rubber Momentary/Constant On/Off Push Button for Immediate Full Power Activation
• Rear Facing Lumen Control Pad for Adjusting L.I.B.R.E (Light with Integrated Brightness Regulate Emitter) Brightness Intensity, Strobe Activation, and Returning to the Last Used Brightness Setting
• Precision Machined from Aircraft Grade Aluminum with a Matte Black Anodize
• IPX7 Waterproof Rated. Will be able to Withstand Immersion in Water Up to 1 Meter for Up to 30 Minutes
• Removable Pocket Clip Included
• Sub-compact Size for Easy and Convenient Everyday Carry
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.