Leapers UTG M-LOK Adaptor Base for Standard QD Sling Swivel
• UTG PRO M-LOK® Made in USA Standard QD Sling Swivel Adaptor
• Precision Machined from 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum with Matte Black Anodize
• Lightweight, Low Profile Design Uses the Least Amount of Space M-LOK® Requires While Retaining Optimum Mounting Performance
• Adaptor Bidirectionally Mount and Efficiently Utilizes Rail Real Estate by Mounting Either in One Slot or in Between Adjacent Slot on the Same Track
• Accepts Any Quick Detach Sling Swivel with 0.37” Diameter Swivel Stud
• QD Swivel Housing Designed with Quarter-turn Rotational Over Travel Stops to Restrict Swivel Movement and Prevent Sling from Unwittingly Getting Tangled
• Includes M-LOK® T-Nuts, Screws, and Assembly Tool for Simple and Friendly Installation, No Gunsmith Required
Rules, Restrictions & Disclaimers
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammunition must ship UPS ground. Due to safety considerations and legal/regulatory reasons, Ammunition may not be returned. Please check local laws before ordering. By ordering ammunition, you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state and local legal/regulatory requirements to purchase ammunition.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and adjustable gas blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.
DISCLAIMER: All products which are manufactured by Third parties advertised on Texasshootersupply.com and listed as compatible with Glock are not manufactured, authorized, endorsed,
or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols. “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of
GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Texas Shooter’s Supply nor this site are affiliated in any manner with,
or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components.