• Proudly Designed and Made in USA
• Compatible with DPMS LR-308 High Profile and Variants Using the Same Dimensions
• 17″ M-LOK® Super Slim Free-floating Handguard with Proprietary Barrel Nut Design
• Features 63 M-LOK® Slots on 7 Slot Tracks for Mounting M-LOK® Rails and Direct Accessories, Easily Tailoring the Rifle to the User’s Specific Requirements
• Super Lightweight with 42 Slot Picatinny Top Rail, Flush Fitting and Continuous with Flat Top Upper Receiver Providing Ample Real Estate for Optics and Other Accessories
• Includes 2 M-LOK® Accessories, an 8 Slot Picatinny Rail Section for Accessory Mounting and a QD Sling Swivel Adaptor for Sling Swivel Attachment, Ready for Use Right Out of the Box
• Features Integral Anti-rotation Tabs for Accurate Alignment with the Upper Receiver while Completely Preventing the Handguard From Rotating Under Heavy Use
• Ergonomic Octagonal Profile with Grooved Surface for a Solid, yet Comfortable Grip for Fast and Seamless Firearm Handling
• Scalloped Top Picatinny Rail Edges for Easy and Snag Free Accessory Mounting
• Precision Machined from 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum with Matte Black Hard Coat Anodize
• Simple and User Friendly Installation with Included Easy to Follow Instructions, Barrel Nut Wrench, and Additional Installation Tools and Accessories
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.