• UTG Sub-compact 2-in-1Tactical Red Laser/Flashlight Combo For use on Any Picatinny Rail
• Powerful 120 Lumen Area Flooding LED Performance
• Long Range Red Laser with True Strength Smart Spherical Structure for Precise Windage and Elevation Adjustments
• Innovative Selector Control with 3 Settings: a) Direct Activation Mode Activates Light and Laser Push-buttons, b) Pressure Switch Mode Activates Plug-in Pressure Switch Operation, c) Shut-off Mode Completely Deactivates the Unit Preventing Any Inadvertent Activation
• Textured Ambidextrous Push-buttons to Turn on/off Laser and Light
• Strategically Positioned Remote Pressure Switch Plug-in Accepts Included Pressure Switch for Effective Remote Operation of Light, Laser or Both
• Integral Weatherproof Plug Replaces Quick-insert Remote Pressure Switch When Not In Use
• Low Profile Laser Design Allows Unit to Mount Close to Firearm Bore For Enhanced Accuracy
• Excellent Power-to-Size Ratio in Light and Laser Output with 1 x CR2 Battery for a Combined Run Time of 45 Minutes
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to email@example.com
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.