The Echo Trigger allows the shooter to select from 3 different settings:
- Safe Mode: Firearm will not fire.
- Semi-Automatic Mode: Firearm fires when trigger is pulled.
- Echo Mode: Firearm fires when trigger is pulled and also when trigger is released.
The Echo Trigger is designed with safety being the utmost priority. When the shooter is in the Echo Mode and depresses the trigger one round is fired, if the target moves, the shooter can move the selector to the safe position and a second round will not fire upon release.
- PATENTED Design that gained ATF Approval (Patent # US 8,820,211 B1)
- Technology licensed through HIPERFIRE inside the Echo Trigger
- Light, clean, and crisp pull in Semi-Automatic Mode
- The Echo Trigger is packed full of cutting edge technology
- Reliable function in Echo Mode
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to email@example.com
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.