Years of research by high-speed low-drag tactical operators went into the creation of the Angled Foregrip (AFG) from Magpul. The AFG1 takes into account natural body mechanics and creates an incredibly stable shooting platform that allows precise weapon control while at the same time reducing shooter fatigue. Recoil is controlled by placing the shooter’s hand high up on the centerline of the bore instead of far below as on a conventional pistol grip. With the AFG1 you’ll have faster and more accurate follow up shots.
- Polymer three-piece design with an interchangeable finger shelf that allows for a flat “A1-style” surface or an “A2-style” finger nub
- Mounts to MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny and NATO STANAG 4694 rails (min. of ~4″ recommended)
- All mounting hardware included
- AFG1 – Angled Fore Grip
- Weight: 2.92 oz.
- Length: 5.55 in.
- Height, over rail: 1.75 in.
- Width, maximum: 1.77 in.
- Made in the USA!
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.