The Magpul MOE AK Hand Guard is a replacement for standard AK pattern rifles without a front sling loop on the hand guard retainer. Featuring an extended gripping portion, integrated heat shield, M-LOK® mounting capability, and replacement gas tube cover, the MOE AK Hand Guard is an upgrade to any AK pattern rifle.
Hand Guard counts as one US compliance part for 922(r).
Made in the USA.
COMPATIBLE WITH HAND GUARD RETAINERS WITHOUT SLING LOOP
Easy to install utilizing existing front hand guard retaining cap WITHOUT sling loop*
M-LOK SLOTS FOR ACCESSORY ATTACHMENT
Slots at the three, six, and nine o’clock positions for mounting direct-attach M-LOK accessories or M-LOK 1913 Picatinny rail sections
EXTENDED LENGTH FOR MODERN SHOOTING TECHNIQUES
Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
Front lip and long side extensions shields hand from hot barrel while providing increased gripping surface
VENTED GAS TUBE COVER FITS STAMPED AK PATTERN RIFLES
Includes replacement polymer Top Cover
Compatible with UltiMAK Optics Mount top cover
STAINLESS STEEL HEAT SHIELD
Integral, black oxide coated stainless steel heat shield.
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.