Whether it’s your accuracy or numerous target engagements – you can depend on your last ten chances with our Survival Buttstock w/Built-in 10 round Mag Carrier.
The GL-MAG incorporates an inconspicuous/sleek M4 Magazine Carrier.
- Sleek Design with no Protruding Parts
- No More Awkward Magazine Pouch Dangling From Your Buttstock, Will Not Get Caught on Gear or Webbing
- Keeps all of the Characteristics of our M4 Buttstock, while incorporating a State of the Art Magazine Carrier
- Holds all Standard Sized M4 Magazines
- Positioned Close by for Convenient Mag Change, Providing you with that Tactical Edge You Need
- Unique Inversed Positioning Lever Incorporates a Quick Release Button Allowing Swift Clip Release
- Does Not Interfere or Change Buttstock to Shoulder Positioning
- Ambidextrous Integrated Attachment Points for standard QD Quick Detach Sling Swivels
- Fits Perfectly on Both Mil-Spec and Aftermarket Commercial Tubes
- Made from Mil-Spec Reinforced Polymer Composite
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.