The SB Tactical SBPDW Pistol Stabilizing Brace is an excellent accessory for your AR platform pistol. It will increase your command and control over the firearm while reducing felt recoil and improving shot placement. This complete assembly is ready to install including a proprietary buffer tube. It is compatible with MILSPEC bolt carrier groups and standard carbine buffers. The SB Tactical SBPDW Pistol Stabilizing Brace Assembly kit will change the way you look at AR Pistols forever.
- 3-postion adjustable
- Leverless extension, simply pull to release
- Complete assembly ready to install including a proprietary buffer tube
- Compatible with MILSPEC bolt carrier groups and carbine buffers
- QD attachment point at 6 o’clock position on housing
- ATF compliant
- US veteran designed and proudly made in the USA
- Overall Length 6.75″
- Overall Width 2.25″
- Overall Weight 18.14 Ounces
- Matte Black
– Complete assembly
– Adjustable nylon strap
– Mil-Spec AR-15 Lower Receivers
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 15rds without a FFL.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.