The Streamlight TLR-4 is a lightweight weapon-mounted tactical light with an integrated aiming laser. This weapon mount light has a powerful C4 LED with 110 lumens. The Streamlight TLR-4 provides 1.5 hours of continuous runtime when using both the C4 white LED and red laser. The rail clamp on the Streamlight TLR-4 is designed for rapid attachment/detachment and fits a wide range of weapons with the included key kit.
Specifications and Features:
Powerful C4 LED technology, 110 lumens
Red aiming laser, 640-660nm (Class 3R laser, max output less than 5 mW)
Runs for 1.5 hours in dual mode – using C4 white LED and red laser
Runs for 11 hour when using laser only
Ambidextrous three position switch
Momentary on or constant on/off
Choose laser only, C4 white LED only or both laser and white LED
One handed snap-on and tighten for attaching to and detaching from weapon
Optimized electronics provides power regulated brightness
Textured parabolic reflector produces a concentrated white center beam plus optimal peripheral lighting
Fits subcompact, compact and full-size handguns with rails
Constructed of impact resistant and lightweight engineering polymer
Borofloat high temperature glass lens
Dust proof and shock proof
IPX4 rated – water resistant operation
Measures 2.73″L x 1.2″W x 1.99″H
Weighs 2.81 oz with batteries
Includes battery and key kit to securely fit a broad range of weapons
assembled in USA
Limited lifetime warranty through Streamlight
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.