Compact Red Laser For Handgun Rails
The Sight-Line is a forward-facing laser that mounts to most pistols with a Picatinny or Weaver-style rail. The laser includes a unique mounting system, allowing you to position the large ON/OFF buttons so they are easy to reach. The laser has a wide adjustment range to line up with most caliber, ammo, and iron sight configurations, providing fast and precise aiming in low light. Whether used for practice at the range, home defense, or concealed carry, the TRUGLO Sight-Line laser is a powerful enhancement to your handgun in a compact and lightweight form factor.
TRUGLO Sight-Line Laser Specifications and Features:
Rail mounted laser
Bright red laser marks point of impact on target
Compact, lightweight design for comfortable concealed carry
Constant or pulsing beam modes
Single battery design for easy replacement without removing laser from the rail
Adjustable windage and elevation
Adjustable recoil lug for versatile positioning
Battery life: 8 hours continuous, 18 hours in pulse mode
Operating temperature: -4°F – 149° F
1-year limited warranty
CR1/3N battery (included)
Picatinny, Weaver, GLOCK and many other pistol rails
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.