Texas Shooter’s Supply AKM “Tantal” rifle is a classic semi-automatic build based on imported original Polish Military AKM Parts kits (all matching numbers) and US parts to make this firearm Civilian legal and 922R Compliant. That means Texas Shooter’s Supply has taken the basic kit and rebuild it with each OEM part and 922r component individually refined, honed, refinished, tuned, and balanced to create ultimate tactical performance. This timeless AK rifle is a versatile gun with a classic fixed stock for the ultimate comfort . Time proven design delivers high precision, outstanding performance and will be a stunning piece for any gun collection.
The AKM-74 was designed to be a simple, reliable fully automatic rifle that could be manufactured quickly and cheaply, using mass production methods that were state of the art in the Soviet Union during the late 1970s. The AKM-74 uses a long stroke gas system that is generally associated with great reliability in adverse conditions. The large gas piston, generous clearances between moving parts, and tapered cartridge case design allow the gun to endure large amounts of foreign matter and fouling without failing to cycle.
Caliber 5.45 x 39
Gas system piston driven
Material forged, stamped, steel, 1 mm, US manufactured NODAK/TSS
Barrel chrome lined, US manufactured to Polish Specs
Barrel length 16″
Barrel twist 1:10
Barrel threat 14×1
Muzzle devise AKM
Trigger 3.5 lbs 2st G2
Buttstock wire sidefolder
Finish Parkercoat Black
Weight 7 lbs.
Warranty lifetime, limited
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.