Bolt and carrier assemblies provide smooth, efficient cycling and improved reliability in any AR-15 application. Precision machined from the highest quality ordnance-grade steels to current military or higher tolerances
Each assembly is magnetic particle inspection tested to ensure its free from imperfections that can lead to premature failures. Properly staked gas key prevents gas leakage that can lead to short stroking. Staked screws, melonited exterior with hardened interior for bolt and cam pin.
Rules & Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to email@example.com
- Shipping will be Provided By UPS only with tracking and insurance,
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto Rifles. No M-16 Bolts.
- Los Angeles, Sacramento, & San Francisco, CA: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto Rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 15rds without a FFL.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.