This kit includes everything to finish off your AR15 stripped lower. It features a 10” 1:7 twist barrel chambered in 5.56 NATO, slim free float 10” handguard, 7075-T6 billet aluminum stripped upper, BCG, dust cover, forward assist, buffer, buffer tube with 6 position stock (stock style may vary) and lower parts kits made in the USA. Upper is pre assembled for your connivance.
• 10.5″ Barrel 5.56 NATO 1:7 Twist
• 5.56 NATO Bolt Carrier Group
• 10″ Slim Free Float MLok Hand Guard
• Complete Lower Parts Kit
• Pistol buffer tube
• .750 Gas Block
• Carbine Gas Tube
• Standard Receiver End Plate
• Castle Nut/Steel
• Mil-Spec Buffer Tube/Alum.
• 3 oz. Buffer
• Buffer Tube Spring
• Mil-Spec Charging Handle Alum
• Dust Cover
• Forward Assist
• 1/2″x28 Thread Bird Cage A2 Muzzle Brake
• A2 Pistol Grip/Black
• Upper Receiver 5.56/.233/.300AAC, M4 Feed Ramps
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.