Introducing limited edition Texas Shooter’s Supply AR 15 Pistol “MEDUSA”. This top-of-the-line firearm has been created for high performance, tactical precision and comfort with an ultimate weight control in mind. This is a Glock dedicated pistol. Custom engraved on both sides , custom serial numbers and Safety selector markings. Only 10 Made.
Gas System Direct BLOW
Upper and Lower Receiver TSS 7075-T6 Aluminum Billet
Barrel Twist 1:10
Trigger TSS 2 Stage Match
Barrel Length 5.5″”
Muzzle Device Texas Shooter’s Supply Reaper II Skeletonized
Barrel Type Heavy SS
Color Custom paint Medusa Theme
Barrel Threat 1/2×28
Accessories 1× 33 Round Magazine***
Mag Type Glock 9 mm
Warranty Five Years against Manufacturing defects
Gold and Antique Bronze edition available in the shop Please call for availability, One of each made only.
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.