Add the hard-hitting punch of the 450 Bushmaster to your lower receiver instantly. AR-type gas operating system drastically reduces recoil for excellent second shot control.
• Aluminum forearm free-floats the barrel for optimum accuracy
• Heavy barrel is hard-chrome lined in bore and chamber for exceptional durability and has 1 in 24″ twist rifling, optimized for the .450 bullet
Original BFI Bushmaster Barrel in 450 Bushmaster Chrome lined gas block dimpled
Cartridge 450 Bushmaster
Finish Black Phosphate
Material Chrome Moly Steel
Chamber Chrome lined
Length 16 Inches
Weight 2.3 Pound
Barrel Contour Heavy
Chrome Lined No
Gas Block Diameter 0.750 Inches
Gas System Length Carbine
Muzzle Device Bushmaster A2 Flash hider
16 Inch free float KeyMod rail
• Does not include Bolt carrier group and charging handle
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.