This TSS Custom AR-15 OPS Complete FDE Rifle in 5.56/.223 caliber is an outstanding firearm that proved to be durable and accurate. Featuring a 16″ Barrel and 15″M-lok Gen 7 handguard, it is complete with our custom TSS Reaper II muzzle brake, which guarantees almost to none recoil. 7075 T6 aluminum upper and lower receivers are completed by single stage trigger, fore-grip, our custom TSS Custom Dark Copper Cerakote, melonite bolt carry group and the ergonomic, adjustable 6-position buttstock. With the overall length of 34″ this firearm is meant for competition and every-day shooting.
Type of Firearm rifle
Barrel 4150 Chrome Moly
Barrel length 16″
Barrel threat 1/2×28
Barrel twist 1:7
Gas block .750
Gas system direct Impingement
Muzzle devise TSS Reaper II
Receiver 7075 T6, forged
Grip Magpul MOE
Trigger Single Stage 5.5lb, mil spec
Safety selector right hand
Charging handle standard
Buttstock 6-position, adjustable, Magpul MOE
Overall length 33.5″
Weight 7 lbs
Warranty 3 years Limited factory defects
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.