The Diesel 45 is based off of the Glock 21 Gen4 and the slide cuts are done here at our shop in Spring, TX. Along with porting the slide, we have also installed an extended slide release and extended take down pins. Remarkable for its accuracy and light recoil, the GLOCK 21 Gen4 delivers the power of the 45 Auto round with high magazine capacity. The Modular Back Strap system makes it possible to instantly customize its grip to accommodate any hand size. The Gen4 system is the perfect complement to the 45 Auto caliber cartridge. This Glock comes new in the box with 1 magazine that has an upgraded red baseplate, speed loader and extra back strap.
Caliber 45 Auto
Length (Overall) 205 mm | 8.07 inch
Slide Length 193 mm | 7.60 inch
Width (Overall) 34 mm | 1.34 inch
Slide Width 28,5 mm | 1.12 inch
Line of Sight 172 mm | 6.77 inch
Trigger Distance 72,5 mm | 2.85 inch
Since we do the slide cuts here at our shop, we offer a 1 (one) year warranty on the slide only.
If you are in a state with magazine restrictions then firearm will ship with state compliant magazine instead of the 13rd if available.
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to email@example.com
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.