The Diesel 9 is based off of the Glock 17 Gen3 and the slide cuts are done here at our shop in Spring, TX. Along with porting the slide, we have also installed an extended slide release and extended take down pins. The frame is factory coated Dark Earth. Designed for professionals, the GLOCK 17 is trusted by law enforcement officers and military personnel around the globe because of its unsurpassed reliability, optimal magazine capacity of 17 rounds in the standard magazine and its low weight. With the signature “Safe Action” trigger system, the GLOCK 17 9 mm Luger pistol is safe, easy, and quick – precisely what you need in critical situations. This Glock comes new in the box with two 17rd magazines and speed loader.
Length (Overall) 204 mm | 8.03 inch
Slide Length 186 mm | 7.32 inch
Width (Overall) 32 mm | 1.26 inch
Slide Width 25,5 mm | 1.0 inch
Line of Sight (Polymer) 165 mm | 6.50 inch
Trigger Distance 72 mm | 2.83 inch
Since we do the slide cuts here at our shop, we offer a 1 (one) year warranty on the slide only.
If you are in a state with magazine restrictions then firearm will ship with state compliant magazine if available.
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.