This Diesel 9c is based off of the Glock 19x and the slide cuts are done here at our shop in Spring, TX. Along with porting the slide, we have also installed extended take down pins. The Glock 19X is a crossover between two of the most popular and most trusted field-tested platforms; the full-size GLOCK 17 frame and the compact GLOCK 19 slide. The nPVD coating of the GLOCK 19X prevents corrosion, resists chemicals and stands up against the elements. You can trust that the G19X will do what you need it to do; every time, in every environment. The Glock Marksman Barrel (GMB) delivers increased accuracy with an enhanced polygonal rifling and improved barrel crown. The 19X was engineered for everyone, It’s simple. Fewer parts than competitors mean Glock pistols are more efficient, more reliable and easier to maintain. The Glock Night Sights (GNS), ambidextrous slide stop lever and no finger grooves make the G19X accessible to every type of shooter. This Glock comes new in the coyote-colored pistol case with one 17rd mag and two 19rd mags as well as speed loader and extra back straps.
From the Marksman Barrel and advanced ergonomics to the Coyote color, nPVD coating and the custom slide ports, the G19X extends the GLOCK legacy and will be a welcomed addition to your collection.
Length (Overall) 189 mm | 7.44 inch
Slide Length 174 mm | 6.85 inch
Width (Overall) 33 mm | 1.30 inch
Slide Width 25,5 mm | 1.0 inch
Line of Sight (GNS) 151 mm | 5.94 inch
Trigger Distance 70 mm | 2.76 inch
Since we do the slide cuts here at our shop, we offer a 1 (one) year warranty on the slide only.
If you are in a state with magazine restrictions then firearm will ship with state compliant magazine if available.
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.