Texas Shooter’s Supply would like to introduce our newly designed and well-tested muzzle brake available in multi calibers . The device has been made from Aircraft Grade Aluminum which allows to keep the weight down without decreasing the performance and durability. Texas Shooter’s Supply “OutLaw 2C” muzzle brake will dramatically reduce recoil and muzzle rise which will allow increase the accuracy and will keep you on target without any reduction in velocity also minimizes the flash. It has 1/2 inch rear socket which goes over the barrel, makes it compatible with regular and over-sized barrels.
This accessory has a 16 ports to provide clean shot from the ground..
Length: 3.75 inch
Diameter: 1.15 Inch
Thread: 5/8×24 RH
Caliber: 6mm/7mm/8mm/7.62×39/7.62×51/308/30.06/300 Win/300 BLK
Material: 6061 T6
Finish: mil-spec black anodizing
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.