Designed to be backward compatible with the older Gen-3 Dog Leg Rail system the Gen-3 Hand Guard offers greater levels of functionality, modularity, and durability. The co-planar top rail keeps all accessories such as optics, night vision, or thermal devices properly aligned. For additional functionality the Gen-3 handguard is also M-LOK compatible. The semi-floated hand guard design minimizes barrel disturbance while the ample ventilation holes assure the quickest cooling and minimize weight. Critical AK functionality is retained by allowing the installation of the cleaning rod and bayonet.
Fits AKM type stamped receiver rifles with standard smooth front trunnion. Includes barrel clamp for standard barrel diameter of.670″ +/-.010″ as measured 1/4 in before rear sight block.
Will not fit YUGO, milled receiver, or bulged front trunnion type rifles.
Rules & Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts.
- Los Angeles, Sacramento, & San Francisco, CA: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 15rds without a FFL.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.