• Fits Romanian, Bulgarian,Chinese and US AKs and Variants, Including Models with Oversized Barrel/Rear Sight Block
• Rugged Aircraft Aluminum Alloy Construction with Precision CNC Machining
• Four Mil-spec Picatinny Rails with Integrated QD Swivel Housings on Left/Right Rails for Versatile Accessory Applications
• Simple and Friendly Installation, No Gunsmith or Tool Required
• Solid Locking Features for Most Secure Fit
• Ultimate Tactical Solution to Enhance Accuracy Under Toughest Environments
• Hardcoat Anodized Finish for Wear Resistance
• Proudly Made in USA with Superb Design and Production
• Black Rubber Rail Guards Included
NOTE: Use the Allen wrenches included with this product to tighten all screws. Do not use power tools, ratchets or any other tool which may cause damage due to excessive torque and void your warranty.
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.