The CMMG MKW15 magazine is an AR-15 magazine made by Lancer which has been modified by CMMG to work with the MKW15 rifle. The CMMG-modified Lancer L5-AWM takes this top of the line magazine and perfects it for the wide range of 458 SOCOM on the market, by modifying the way the feed lips hold the 458 SOCOM without machining or weakening the steel feed lips. Laser Engraved 458 SOCOM. 10 round capacity. The exterior of the magazine has a combination of ribs and stippling that ensures a secure grip, even with gloved or wet hands.
Features and Specifications:
CMMG MKW-15 .458 SOCOM Magazine 10 Rounds Polymer Black
Capacity: 10 Rounds
Body Material: Polymer Construction
Spring Material: Stainless Steel Spring Wire
Follower Material: Polymer
Follower Color: Black
Polymer and steel construction
Wrap Around Steel Feed Lips
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.