Unfair Advantage with Scorpion EVO High Capacity PMAG’s
With the rising popularity of CZ-USA’s Scorpion EVO 3, Magpul is proud to present a magazine solution that continues their tradition of quality and reliable magazines. The PMAG 35 EV9 is capable of carrying 35 rounds of pistol caliber carbine bad guy stopping or match winning 9mm Luger/9x19mm performance. This PMAG is made from advanced impact resistant polymer, has witness holes for 10/20/30/35 rounds and a high visibility orange follower. The Magpul PMAG 35 EV9 also counts as three 922(r) US compliance parts.
Magpul PMAG 35 EV9 Specifications and Features:
Replacement CZ-EVO 3 Magazine
Indicator windows at 10, 20, 30, and 35-round intervals
Easy to disassemble design for cleaning
High-visibility orange follower
Long life stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
Impact-resistant floor plate
Paint Pen Dot Matrix for magazine identification
Counts as three US compliance parts for 922(r)
Advanced impact-resistant polymer construction
Made in U.S.A.
CZ-USA Scorpion EVO 3 pistol and rifle configurations.
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.