Texas Shooter’s Supply AKM Nickmane “BLADOW” is an advanced build! With modern polymer furniture this durable, versatile gun is a timeless gem for any collection. Time proven design delivers high precision, outstanding performance and ultimate comfort. This custom firearm has been created based on the M-10 rifle Design. That means Texas Shooter’s Supply has taken the basic rifle to create ultimate tactical performance. Equipped with TSS gas adjustable front sight / gas block combo. If you value your shoulder that’s the gun to own.
Texas Shooter’s Supply AKM-47 “BLADOW” rifle is easy to maintain and suitable for any level shooter.
Caliber 7.62 x 39
Gas system piston driven Adjustable
Receiver 1.0 mm forged
Material forged, stamped, steel
Barrel twist 1:10
Trigger 2 STAGE TSS 4 lbs DOUBLE HOOK
Barrel length 16″
Muzzle devise TSS Reaper II
Barrel chrome lined
Barrel threat 14×1
Gas system adjustable suppressors ready
Finish Cerakote FDE Magpul
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.