Texas Shooters Supply custom tactical Micro Draco 7.62x39mm semi-automatic AK Pistol
Yes, it’s the smallest member of the Draco family, with a short 14.5″ overall length. It’s a blast to shoot (literally, if you like flash, you’ll love the Micro Draco), and it’s everything you’d expect from a Romanian build…with stamped receiver, durable finish, and solid performance. If you’re thinking about grabbing the Micro Draco, don’t wait, these won’t be around forever.
Made in Romania, imported by Century Arms, enhanced by Texas Shooters Supply
- 6.25″ barrel features 14×1 LH threading, and comes with an TSS Firestryke booster/ MZB installed
- TSS Tactical chassis with picatiny dust cover, adjustable peep sight, over-sized charging handle
- Includes one 30-rd. magazine
- Caliber: 7.62x39mm
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 30+1
- Barrel length: 7.5″ (including TSS MZB)
- Receiver: Stamped
- Pistol grip: Ergonomic tactical
- Sights (front / rear): Adjustable aperture
- Hand-guard: TSS tactical chassis
- Muzzle device : TSS Booster
- Trigger Group: G2 2St trigger
- Overall length: 16″
- Overall weight: 4.85 lbs.
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.