MC16N – AR15/M16 Mag Coupler New Design w/ 2 pouch pulls
CAA’s new and improved magazine coupler now comes with both small and large
removable pouch pulls. The pouch pull automatically sets the height of
the magazines, so they don’t interfere with the ejection port. The MC16N’s
robust design with thicker walls provides more resistance to
breakage. Based on the proven clamping design, the MC16N now has three
adjustment screws for additional strength. The MC16N joins the CAA family of
magazine couplers, along with the MCD16 for polymer AR15/M16 30 round
magazines and the original MC16 for aluminum 30 round magazine.
NEW AR15/M16 magazine coupler can be used with optional mag height regulator
Large and small removable pouch pulls, automatically stagger the magazines to the
correct height, so they don’t interfere with the ejection port
Now with 3 screw tightening for extra rigidity
Robust design with thicker walls provides higher resistance to breakage
Part #: MC16N
Fits: AR15/M16 30 Round Aluminum Magazines
Made of: Polymer
Length (in.): 3”
Width (in.): 2.3”
Weight (lb.): 0.09
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.