CCI Clean-22 Christmas Pack. Gift .22 LR Ammo for the Holidays!
This limited edition holiday pack of CCI Clean-22 features a 40 grain lead round nose bullet which has had a polymer coating applied to it. The primary benefit of the polymer coating greatly reduces lead fouling in the barrel without leaving residue. Additionally this can cut lead buildup in suppressors for up to 60 to 80 percent while providing reliable function in semi-automatic firearms. This load is ideal for both casual and competitive shooters alike.
This particular load features Red and Green coated bullets along with a Christmas holiday theme on the packaging. It’s the perfect gift for the holidays!
CCI Clean-22 High Velocity Ammunition Specifications and Features:
.22 Long Rifle
40 Grain Lead Round Nose
Red and Green Coated Projectiles
Polymer bullet coating greatly reduces lead fouling in the barrel without leaving residue
Cuts lead buildup in suppressors 60 to 80 percent
Optimized bullet geometry for improved accuracy
Reliable function in semi-automatic firearms
Great option both casual and competitive shooters
Muzzle Velocity: 1235fps
Muzzle Energy: 135 ft/lbs
Uses: Target Shooting, Training, and Pinking
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to email@example.com
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.