Texas Shooter’s Supply AK-47 “BLADOW” is an advanced build! With modern polymer furniture this durable, versatile gun is a timeless gem for any collection. Time proven design delivers high precision, outstanding performance and ultimate comfort. This custom firearm has been created based on the Romanian WASR M-10 rifle Design. That means Texas Shooter’s Supply has taken the basic rifle down to the barrel and receiver, and rebuilt, individually refined, honed, refinished, tuned, and balanced to create ultimate tactical performance.
Texas Shooter’s Supply AK-47 “BLADOW” rifle is easy to maintain and suitable for any level shooter.
Caliber 7.62 x 39
Gas system piston driven Adjustable
Receiver Kalashnikov USA
Material forged, stamped, steel
Barrel twist 1:10
Trigger 3.5 lbs
Barrel length 16″
Muzzle devise TSS Reaper II
Barrel chrome lined
Barrel threat 14×1
Finish Cerakote FDE Magpul
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.